Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Sweet Baby Baron


Isn't he darling!??
He was an angel to work with too...which I didn't think would be the case because he would smell me and know his mama was posing him. There are more pictures but we recently moved for the summer and all of the pictures are on our other computer [we planned on bringing that computer :( didn't happen ] so I'm plotting a way to get them because there were some other adorable ones that I NEED to have. I luckily had a few on a USB which was a pleasant surprise!

After working with my little newborn I would love to take many many more newborn pictures. For free! I just LOVE these little sweet babies!! So until I get more of his pictures here are a few to not only make you baby hungry but baby crazyyyy!

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome! I can't wait to hold him again!

    ReplyDelete